(7 November 2019, Hong Kong) Online application for the Crunch Time Instant Relief Fund for the Food & Beverage Industry category will go live tomorrow. Application procedures and information are as follows:
- Total Amount: HK$200 million
- Application Period: 9 am, 8 November 2019 (Friday) to 5 pm, 17 November 2019 (Sunday) . All applications will be processed together. It is not on a first-come, first-served basis
- Disbursement Date: From 26 November 2019
- Documents Required : You will need to upload JPEG images of your valid Business Registration, valid Food Business Licence (General Restaurant/Light Refreshment Restaurant/Siu Mei or Lo Mei Shop) and a recent photo of your shop front.
Simple step-by-step guide:
- Please visit：www.lksfsme.hk
- Please confirm that your business meets the below six criteria:
- F&B outlet
- Employs fewer than 50 people
- Valid Business Registration
- Valid Food Business Licence (General Restaurant/Light Refreshment Restaurant/Siu Mei or Lo Mei Shop)
- Postal address for receiving cashier’s order is the same as the address stated on Food Business License
- Must be a physical shop with a valid Business Registration issued before 1 May 2019
- Upload JPEG file of Business Registration*; review and confirm OCR information and manually correct errors if necessary
- Upload JPEG file of Food Business License*; review and confirm OCR information and manually correct errors if necessary
- Please ensure that the address is correct, as successful applicants will receive a cashier’s order posted/couriered to the address on the Food Business License
- Upload a recent photograph of the shop front
- Enter your contact details and provide a working mobile number for SMS notification of results
- Review and confirm all information and click “confirm” to complete the application process.
To avoid the application being deemed ineligible, please ensure the uploaded JPEG images must show clearly and in their entirety the Business Registration and Food Business License.
Results of Applications:
Successful applicants will be notified via SMS, and the cashier’s order in the amount of HK$60,000 will arrive through post or courier service to the address stated on Food Business License.
The Foundation aspires to the principle of “trust more, stress less”. Applications will be reviewed expeditiously and distribution fast-tracked. To comply with relevant regulations, a panel formed of professionals will support the reviewing process. Fraud or misuse of personal information have legal consequences.
Enquiries: Please email us at email@example.com
About the Li Ka Shing Foundation
The Li Ka Shing Foundation was established in 1980 to work on education, medical services and research initiatives. To date, Mr Li has invested over HK$26 billion across 27 countries and regions, with about 80% of the projects within the Greater China region. In 2006, Mr Li described his philanthropic effort as akin to having another son in the family. He called for a paradigm shift in our Asian culture of giving, through apportioning more of our wealth and means towards social capital so that we could bring forth great hope and promises for the future.